Enrolling at Kiara College
To book an enrolment interview you need to complete the attached form and supply copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunisation/Health Records
- Latest School Report
- Attendance Records for the current year
- Upper School students - please bring the timetable from your current school.
- Proof of address eg: telephone account/shire rates account
- Proof of Guardianship (if not parent named on birth certificate)
- Evidence of Visa Status and Date of Entry into Australia (if not Australian Citizen or Permanent Australian Resident)
- Paperwork if an International Student
- Copy of Australian Citizenship Document (if applicable)
When the Application for Enrolment Interview form is submitted, together with the required documentation, you will be contacted to arrange an interview.
If you require assistance completing the form or need translation services, please let us know. Business hours are 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday. The telephone number is 6235 7000.
Kiara College accepts applications for students in Year 7 to 12. A proof of address along with the Application for Enrolment needs to be submitted to Administration before additional paperwork can be provided. If necessary, a meeting with an Associate Principal may be scheduled to confirm enrolment details.
Year 7 Enrolments
Parents/guardians enrolling their child in Year 7 are encouraged to come into Administration to get an enrolment pack along with our specialist application form. Students wanting to enrol in either Agriculture, Basketball or Contemporary Music are encouraged to get their applications in as soon as possible for trials/testing later in the year.
- View the Year 6 Orientation Flyer for our 2021 intake.
Catchment AreaOur Schools in our local catchment area are:
- Lockridge primary school
- Eden Hill Primary School
- West Beechboro Primary School
- East Beechboro Primary School
- Beechboro Primary School
- Caversham Primary School
- Caversham Valley Primary School
Primary School Information
Kiara College hosts an annual College Daze for the primary schools in our catchment area. Students spend an entire day at the College exploring and experiencing everything we have to offer (Agriculture, D&T, Media, Basketball etc.) It is a great way for students in Year 5 and 6 to have a glimpse of what the College can offer and spark their interest in some of the Specialist Programs we have.