Vocational Education and Training (VET) provides you with skills and knowledge to perform effectively in the workplace.
A VET qualification prepares you for, or in some instances qualifies you to do, a specific job. VET can contribute directly to your career goals no matter what your destination is. It all counts in some way at different points in your career. Some Certificates will be completed over two years and others will be completed in one year.List of Certificate courses on offer:
- Certificate II Agriculture
- Certificate II Business
- Certificate II Community Services
- Certificate II Engineering
- Certificate II Furniture Making
- Certificate II Tourism
- Certificate II Information Technology
- Certificate II Sport and Recreation
- Certificate II Sport Coaching – Basketball
- Certificate II Visual Arts
For any questions and enquiries about VET or Certificates please contact our VET Co-ordinator Rob Liebeck via email Robert.Liebeck@education.wa.edu.au.